For your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tgi blackfriday: From dealcatcher and Transmogrify, this app lets you search for deals by store, product category, or most recent offers. You can also set up your own shopping list.
- Black Friday.fm: This app has a News screen, as well as the ability to search by store and product category. You can also set up a shopping list.
- Black Friday Ads: From DealTaker, Inc., this app has a list of stores—although when I clicked on store names today, it said that the deals "will be posted soon." It also includes Forums, links to Coupons and deals, and a shopping checklist to which you can add items.
- FatWallet–Black Friday: This app offers a single list of deals and ads, plus a link to fatwallet.com.
- Black Friday: From dealnews.com, this app lets you search by store, product category, a phrase such as "TV" or "computer," a shopping list of deals, plus a deal alert.
For your Android phone or tablet (from Android Market)
- Tgi blackfriday: Similar to the iPhone app (above) of the same name, this one lets you search by store, product category, what's popular, and what's recent. You can set up a shopping list.
- Black Friday.fm: Similar to the iPhone app of the same name, this app has news, a list of stores, product categories, and a shopping list feature.
- Black Friday: From dealnews.com, this app is similar to the iPhone app of the same name. you can search by store, product category, deals, and use a search term. You can also set up a shopping list.
- DealEngine: This app displays a list of deals for Black Friday and another list for Cyber Monday.
There are also several Black Friday iPhone apps priced from 99 cents to $2.99.
Keep checking back throughout this week and next week, for more Black Friday deals and tips.